Saturday, September 8, 2012

First Home Football Game (2012)

There is nothing like the opening of school and the first home football game. There is a bit of jealousy when you see other schools with their full stadiums and they make ESPN each week on their play by play, but it all melts away when you watch our kids perform and play ... I am just amazed and it makes me smile. 

I don't really have much to say, having a Saturday afternoon game I knew the crowd would be light but I wouldn't miss this game for the world, I think these photos say enough.

Oh, and the game? We had 3 seconds left to score a touch down ... when we scored, ending the game at 18 - 17, the next hour all we could do is live like we just won the CIF Championship game.  High School brings out the best in all of us.


Football



Band



Cheer


No comments:

Post a Comment